Speakers Announced for 2013 IL RNHA State Convention
On behalf of the Illinois RNHA and our distinguished speakers, we cordially invite you to attend the 2013 IL RNHA Biennial State Convention on Saturday, Janurary 26. It will be held at the Holiday Inn Elgin located at 495 Airport Road in Elgin. Show your support as we elect our new leadership that will continue to foster conservative principles in a forum lead by Republican leaders and Americans of Hispanic heritage.
- IL State Treasurer Dan Rutherford
- IL State Representative John Cabello
- Adam Andrzejewski, Founder and CEO For The Good Of Illinois
- former Congressman Joe Walsh
- David E. Smith, Executive Director Illinois Family Institute
- Jack Roeser, Editor-in-Chief and Contributor of El Sueño Americano
- Lenny McAllister, 2013 Republican candidate for the 2nd Congressional District
- Kane County Board Chairman Chris Lauzen
- Zach Oltmanns, Ogle County Board Member and Founder and President of Illinois Conservatives
- Gloria Cardenas Cudia, Rockford Woman magazine’s 2010 Woman of the Year and former Rockford School Board Member and Park District Commissioner
- Jon Zahm, Founder and Chairman of Illinois Gun Owner Rights Organization
- Hector Concepcion, President of Puerto Rico Statehood Now!
Check-In & Continental Breakfast will begin at 8:30AM followed by invited speakers, luncheon and our election from 10AM-5PM.
In addition to the private dinner, you are also cordially invited to a cocktail reception (cash bar) immediately following our convention from 5:00PM-8:00PM at the Holiday Inn Elgin.